- gubjAsked on October 18, 2016 at 05:18 PM
When I clone a form and then share to Facebook (or preview in a browser) the original form name appears even though I've changed the title of the form to the new name.
Can you please advise.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on October 18, 2016 at 06:57 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Please try to update your form Page Title, then share the link once again.
Preferences > Advanced > Show More > Page Title
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.
- gubjAnswered on October 18, 2016 at 07:44 PMHi- thanks for your response!
I followed those instructions and it changed when I viewed it on the browser - but still a problem sharing to Facebook with the original form title showing under the image as a header.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on October 18, 2016 at 10:22 PM
I followed those instructions and it changed when I viewed it on the browser
I'm glad it's showing the correct page title on the browser now.
but still a problem sharing to Facebook with the original form title showing under the image as a header.
For us to better assist you, can you kindly share a screenshot of what you're describing here?
Hoping to hear from you soon.
- gubjAnswered on October 18, 2016 at 11:08 PM
This is what still appears after I changed the title info using the above method that you suggested.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on October 19, 2016 at 12:32 AM
Thanks for the screenshot, I managed to reproduce this if I use your form's direct link https://jotform.com/62908771678876
Here's how it looked like from my end:
However, if I clone your form and use that one instead, it works perfectly:
With that in mind, you have 2 options to choose from:
1. Either just exclude that section from your Facebook Post by clicking that X icon right at the bottom:
2. Or clone your current form and use that cloned copy instead.
Please give these a try and keep us posted.