- iEmbraceWellnessAsked on October 19, 2016 at 08:49 AM
I cannot edit the HTML portion of my form. Whenever I click on EDIT, it just keeps spinning the message "Please Wait".
I tried adding a new text field, but to no avail. Is there a system glitch with this right now? Please advise...
I am not sending a screen shot as I don't believe it is necessary, but if you need more info, feel free to contact me.
- KadeJMAnswered on October 19, 2016 at 09:57 AM
If I understand you correctly I believe you were trying to edit part of your form for the text "html" field but, were unable to do so due to getting stuck at a please wait message.
We do apologize about this problem though after checking this further it is working normally on my end and currently we are not experiencing any issues as of now.
May we know which form you were trying to edit when this problem occurred?
I've cleared your form caches for you to refresh your account and forms.
Please try this again and let us know if there is still a problem.
- iEmbraceWellnessAnswered on October 19, 2016 at 01:44 PMI just got home and the problem is persisting (you understand the problem correctly.) I am trying to edit Relationships Reimagined Part One Online Header Registration. Again, please advise...
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 19, 2016 at 04:21 PM
Try from a different browser. If you are using Chrome, try FireFox, if you are using FireFox, trying Google Chrome. If a fresh browser still does not allow for editing the HTML field, let us know and we will be happy to have another look.
- iEmbraceWellnessAnswered on October 19, 2016 at 04:27 PM
I am actually using Safari but will try that. For now I just deleted the fields I couldn't edit and sent out the form as is - it was somewhat time critical and the other information (that I did not need to edit was the most important.) For the past week or so, I have been having general trouble with JotForm (loading forms - getting messages like “wow this must be a really big form” and even when I check the box to select a form, it rarely seems to register. Have never had trouble in the years I’ve used JotForm - is something going on system-wide that is impacting it's ability to run successfully using Safari? Just curious...
- iEmbraceWellnessAnswered on October 19, 2016 at 04:44 PMP.S. For the past week or so, I have been having general trouble with JotForm (loading forms - getting messages like “wow this must be a really big form” and even when I check the box to select a form, it rarely seems to register. Have never had trouble in the years I’ve used JotForm - is something going on system-wide?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 19, 2016 at 06:36 PM
We have had a few brief server issues but nothing that would have caused any sort of sustained lag or outages with forms. I checked several of your most recent forms and they all look to be rather short. They should load quite quickly.
If you do run into any further issues with slow loading forms, let us know as soon as possible and we will be happy to have a look.