- crssloAsked on October 21, 2016 at 11:10 AM
When trying to upload a PDF to the form we receive the message "filename.pdf has invalid extension. Only are allowed."
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on October 21, 2016 at 12:19 PM
Are you referring to this form - http://www.jotformpro.com/form/52736859223968? I checked the form and tried to upload a PDF file but I was not able to replicate the issue you are reporting. I did not encounter the error you mentioned when I try to upload a file on your form.
Can you try again and see if it is working now? If you are referring to a different form, please provide us the link to the form so we can further check the issue.
We will wait for your response.
- JotForm DeveloperScottAnswered on October 21, 2016 at 12:32 PM
We had a temporary issue about failed uploads due to file extensions. Can you try it again and let us know if the problem still exists or not?
- crssloAnswered on October 21, 2016 at 12:39 PM
Seems to be working now. Thank you.
- JotForm DeveloperScottAnswered on October 21, 2016 at 12:40 PM
Glad it helped! Just give us heads up if you need anything else.