- try_joAsked on October 21, 2016 at 11:44 AM
I want to provide one form, but I want to receive different PDF documents from one time filling it out.
So, if you insert your name, surname and adress data, my office should receive different PDFs, for example
- a simple letter (address + "Hello, we got your notice and hereby we send our catalogue ..."
- a nicer letter (address + "You are our king, mylord. We want you as our client. Within this envelope we put 100 USD and ...")
- a drop-kick (address + "Thank you. We can not help you with your prefered thing. Please go away!")
So, the office can chose from the provided three PDF files, can print them out or send as a file.
But for each filled out form there are these options to answer, and each option is ready for action.
So, is there a possibility to produce more than one PDF with a filled out form?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 21, 2016 at 01:08 PM
Unfortunately, this is not possible. The form can only generate one PDF out from one submission. Are you going to send this PDF manually to your form submitters?
Why not send the submitter an email directly? You can do this by creating an autoresponder email.
If you want to attach a PDF file, you can do it in the settings:
You can conditionally send the email based on the form answers. Here's how you can do that: https://www.jotform.com/help/167-How-to-send-to-a-specific-email-address-based-on-a-selection.
You may consider checking these features.