- radnekAsked on October 26, 2016 at 05:22 AM
Hello, all my forms not send me e-mail about 20 hours
Whats happenned?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 26, 2016 at 09:19 AM
The recipient in the given form has been added to our list of bounce emails.
firstname.lastname@example.org is on the bounce list
Reason(s) : X-Postfix; Host or domain name not found. Name service error
I think this is because you are using the same email address as your custom sender email. The sender has been added through verification method. Gmail doesn't support this method due to the changes in their DMARC policy (https://dmarc.org/).
If you want to keep the same sender email, we recommend using the SMTP method. Please check this guide for configuration: https://www.jotform.com/help/392-How-to-Use-Your-Gmail-Account-as-Your-Email-Sender-via-SMTP.
Let us know if you need further help.
- radnekAnswered on October 26, 2016 at 09:56 AM
Hi email@example.com is not in a bounce list!
And i not see "Add Sender Email" button in my accounnt setting :/
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 26, 2016 at 11:14 AM
I have already removed the email from the list that is why it's not showing up on your end. I'm sorry for not letting you know.
As for the Add Sender Email button, you have to click the "Edit" link to reveal that button:
- radnekAnswered on October 26, 2016 at 11:22 AM
Yeah, firstname.lastname@example.org added, but im not recieve e-mail
Can you help me?
- radnekAnswered on October 26, 2016 at 11:26 AM
Oh, sorry. Now it's work!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 26, 2016 at 12:53 PM
That's great to know. Please contact us again if there are any problems.