- karifynnAsked on October 27, 2016 at 06:18 AM
- JotForm DeveloperHelenAnswered on October 27, 2016 at 07:31 AM
If I understood your question, you want to change prices of the products. However, I didn't understand what you mean by "with POA".
I cloned your form and checked on my side to make some test on it. I was able to change prices for every product.
Please check your form and try to change again. If you have still issue or it is a different problem than this, please contact and provide us more details.
Waiting for your feedback.
- karifynnAnswered on October 27, 2016 at 09:21 AM
I need to change the numbers to letters as the "POA" stands for Price on application for a few of the products and it will only let me type in numbers
- JotForm SupportowenAnswered on October 27, 2016 at 10:36 AM
Unfortunately, the field that you enter the value of the product price is a default field which you can only enter numeric data.
The only work around that I can think of is that you leave the price of the product as "0" and put some additional explanation in the product name.
Please contact us whenever you need assistance. We will be glad if we can be of any help.
- JotForm SupportowenAnswered on October 28, 2016 at 03:02 AM
If you have sent a response to this thread please send it again because it failed reached to us.
We will be waiting for your response if you need further assistance on this.