- PPSIR SupportAsked on October 27, 2016 at 10:46 AM
Hello, sorry for making another ticket but for some when I try to access the original one it doesn't display. Still can't reset the password for my account. Tried multiple browsers, cleared cookies/cache, even tried it in safe mode. Getting the exact same error. Any recourse on this?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on October 27, 2016 at 12:24 PM
We're sorry for this inconvenience.
Most probably it was a temporary downtime in that period, please try again and let us know if the issue still persists.
We'll wait for your response.
- PPSIR SupportAnswered on October 27, 2016 at 12:30 PM
Just tried it again on a fresh install of Firefox with cleared cache and cookies/history. Exact same error.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on October 27, 2016 at 02:19 PM
I just tried resetting my password for my personal account, and it worked:
I believe the error is occurring in your account because the username has a space in between, which makes the conflict, so I have changed your username from "PPSIR Support" to "PPSIRSupport".
Please try resetting your password again, the reset instructions will be sent to "firstname.lastname@example.org". Let us know if you need more help.
- PPSIRSupportAnswered on October 27, 2016 at 02:22 PM
Thanks, that resolved the issue. Everything went through fine.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on October 27, 2016 at 03:54 PM
On behalf of my colleague, you're welcome.
Let us know if we can be of any additional assistance.