- JodeeTAsked on October 27, 2016 at 11:35 AM
I'm trying to test my form on this page:
And I keep getting a "Please wait" message on the submission button.
This is the link to the form I'm working on:I have the Sender field set to Business Name. I have the Reply To field set to E-mail. I have my address and client's address in the Recipient Email field. I have firstname.lastname@example.org for the Sender Email. I do not know all the information to use the SMTP option, but I can probably get it over the next few days, if that's what it takes.
My email address is email@example.com.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on October 27, 2016 at 01:02 PM
Also, please make sure that you have disabled the WordPress plugin to avoid any conflicts on the page.
The other question related to SMTP is moved to a separate thread and shall be addressed there shortly.
- JodeeTAnswered on October 27, 2016 at 01:44 PMThank you! It was a WordPress.org site, which I didn’t know, so I had the wrong platform.
In the office Tues. and Thurs. 9 a.m.-5 p.m.; Wed., noon-5 p.m.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on October 27, 2016 at 02:59 PM
You can embed JotForms almost on any platform using the embed code from the publish wizard. You can get the embed script from the publish wizard and it to the WordPress web page from the Text tab.
Please get back to us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.
- JodeeAnswered on October 27, 2016 at 03:04 PM
Thanks everyone. It's fixed!