- HriccioAsked on October 31, 2016 at 01:55 PM
Cannot seem to upload jpeg photo. Several attempts tried, several different instructions. Most recent error message "Spam Check failed". Looking for live support via chat or telephone if possible.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 31, 2016 at 02:33 PM
Adding images and file uploads should be working once again. Let us know if you are still unable to add images to your forms or download previously uploaded files and we will be happy to have a another look.
- HriccioAnswered on October 31, 2016 at 02:44 PMCan we call you? It's not working and we are very frustrated! WE are
trying to get this loaded.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 31, 2016 at 04:05 PM
We do not offer phone based support at this time.
If you are trying to simply insert an image into the form, use and Image field:
If there is something else you are trying to do, let us know specifically and we will be happy to have another look.
- HriccioAnswered on October 31, 2016 at 04:44 PMThe issue is this:
When we go to upload an image, it does not give us a from file option. It
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 31, 2016 at 06:23 PM
When you first add an Image field to your form, the option to upload a file is presented:
Is there something different shown on your end after adding an image field? Let us know what is shown on your end and we will see what is causing the upload not to be available.