- smakmobiAsked on November 03, 2016 at 02:21 AM
Is it possible to make one payment option but two different sets of products. I have several products but the only way to list them is limited to one after another in the form. I'd like to break up the list of products in the form for easier reading by the buyer and explanation of differences. So, same payment option, just a second or third product section. Can we do that?
- JotForm SupportowenAnswered on November 03, 2016 at 07:57 AM
This is not possible to do within the payment integration. However, you can use a simple check box field and a calculation field to make it work.
Please see how you can do it:
1. Add a Checkbox field:
2. Click its Properties:
3. Give the products their prices on the Surveying tab:
Amounts at the Calculation Values are the prices.
4. Create a second set of products and apply the very same steps.
5. Add a Form Calculation field to your form:
6. Configure the Form Calculation field:
7. Now all you need to do is to pass the value in the Calculation Field to your payment wizard. Please read our guide about how to do it:
Please follow these steps and let us know if you have difficulties at any of them. Here is how your form should work when you are done:
Do contact us whenever you need assistance. We will be glad to be helping you.