- gcpetersonAsked on November 03, 2016 at 11:52 AM
I want to make my hard copy book either 50% off or $8 to only the people with the KWEIER, BOPR, IAWR and it is not working. I have never had problems with my coupons before.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on November 03, 2016 at 02:04 PM
I checked the URL you included on your post http://kieshalpeterson.wixsite.com/kieshalpeterson/coupons and confirmed this is the form https://www.jotform.com/31723727054149 you're using.
I cloned that form and added a test coupon just like how you have set it up on your form (I only used BOPR for testing purposes and only applied it to the Book of Poems Vol.1 product).
And it worked as intended. The discount applies when I tried it on my form, here's how it looked like:
However, I also managed to reproduce your problem after resaving the coupon. It appears the issue happens whenever I open/close the Payment Wizard. It only works the first time and if you keep it that way, it should work indefinitely not until you reopen the Payment Wizard.
I've escalated this to our Devs and although I won't be able to give you any timeframe, rest assured, we'll keep you apprised on this same thread if/when there's an update.
On your end, it depends on how soon you need this working:
1. If it's imperative for you to have the coupons working NOW, then delete all 3 of them and re-add. Afterwards, keep it that way and don't re-open your Payment Wizard.
2. If it's okay for you to wait, then please give our developers some time and they'll surely get back to you on this thread.
- gcpetersonAnswered on November 03, 2016 at 06:43 PM
Ok. I am going to delete them all and try again and see what happens.
- gcpetersonAnswered on November 03, 2016 at 06:55 PM
So far So Good. It is working.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on November 03, 2016 at 08:27 PM
Thanks for taking your time testing that and confirming that it works. Now let's just wait for an update from our Developers, cheers!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on November 04, 2016 at 10:24 PM
We have fixed the issue with coupons being corrupted when the wizard is opened.
Feel free to use the payment wizard to modify your products and coupons.