- MirceaZazlotiAsked on November 03, 2016 at 01:08 PM
Hello JotForm Support!
I'd like to know if it's at all possible for me to automatically generate a .pdf that contains only certain fields from a reply? Kind of like how the .pdf of the full reply looks like, but without some fields.
Thank you for your assistance and looking forward to your reply,
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on November 03, 2016 at 02:42 PM
Yes, it is possible to customize the PDF form submissions. You can use the PDF Designer that is located in the Submissions page. Here's how:
1. In My Forms, select the form and then click the "Submissions" page.
2. In the Submissions page, click the "PDF" button and then select the "Customize PDF" option.
3. You can resize, move and delete the fields in the PDF Designer.
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- MirceaZazlotiAnswered on November 04, 2016 at 08:49 AM
Awesome, thank you for your reply, it's very informative. Is it possible to setup 2 .pdfs? What I'd love to have is 1 .PDF that has the entire form within, so we can check the fields and another .PDF with only certain fields, that we can use for other purposes. Is this achievable in JotForm?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on November 04, 2016 at 10:10 AM
Unfortunately, this is not possible in JotForm. You can only have 1 template for your PDF submission. Thank you for understanding.