- ELshba7Asked on November 06, 2016 at 04:22 PM
I cannot access the fields to add another access code and %off for the coupon entry form. Where do I need to go?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on November 06, 2016 at 05:06 PM
To be able to add coupons you will need to select the payment field on your form and click on the magic wand icon.
Since you use a Stripe payment field it should be connected to your Stripe account first. Then, use the continue button.
Add your codes on the coupons section.
Each coupon has its own settings, so you will need to add them one by one.
It is also possible to fetch coupons directly from your Stripe account:
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.
- ELshba7Answered on November 06, 2016 at 05:09 PM
With that, can I also add "multiple" coupon codes for different amounts?
For example, group #1 mike, when they enter MIKE they get 10% off
- Group #2 mike, when they enter MIKE2, they get 25% off
Can that be done?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on November 06, 2016 at 05:38 PM
Yes, this is possible. You will need to add two different coupons.
- GeorgeAnswered on November 06, 2016 at 06:13 PM
Thanks Mike. Definitely appreciated. Love the software and I will forward you my new integrations when done.