- beadingintheozarksAsked on November 08, 2016 at 01:31 PM
I have added the paypal wizard to my form and its settings and it is not showing on my form.
- toptalentAnswered on November 08, 2016 at 01:47 PM
Same problem. Anytime you hit the "wizard" on the Paypal payment widget, the entire widget disappears. Started happening some time today.
- AndreannelrAnswered on November 08, 2016 at 01:48 PM
I have the same problem. It was working fine yesterday.
- AndreannelrAnswered on November 08, 2016 at 02:40 PM
I added my paypal field through the integration button and it worked.
- beadingintheozarksAnswered on November 08, 2016 at 04:41 PM
How is this done? I tried clicking on paypal this way but still nothing.. Any staff members can help please?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on November 08, 2016 at 09:44 PM
Hello @beadingintheozarks, There was an issue earlier where the Payment field disappears on the form when creating new products. However, I am glad to inform you that this issue has already been resolved. You should now be able to add the Paypal payment field to your form without any issue.
@toptalent and @Andreannelr, I see that my colleagues have responded to the threads that you created regarding this issue. You can see their responses by following these links:
Please let us know if the issue persists.