- fundcapitalAsked on November 09, 2016 at 03:34 PM
We are not able to receive forms when clients fill it up in the website, I did try it on my own I got I kick back email that says application is submitted but recipients of the form are not able to see it, but when I check the Inbox of the form I can see it, in short there are no email notification being sent to recipients, please advise.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 09, 2016 at 06:55 PM
We are having email issues recently. JotForm emails are falling into spam folders of some of the email providers. Could you please check your email spam box? If JotForm emails are there, could you please select all of them and mark them as not spam.
- fundcapitalAnswered on November 09, 2016 at 08:29 PM
No there is no emails in the spam can you please check it again we don't receive it
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on November 09, 2016 at 10:41 PM
I checked your account email history, and it appears that the emails are being sent successfully to their recipients. You can also check this on your end by following this guide: How to View All Your Form Email History
Can you please contact your email service provider to see if they are blocking the emails from their end? If not, you can try changing the Sender Email on your notification into firstname.lastname@example.org and send a test submission again.
If the issue still persists, please let us know.
- fundcapitalAnswered on November 10, 2016 at 02:27 PM
I don't see that option on our jot formmy list
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 10, 2016 at 03:34 PM
The sender email is under the "Advanced" tab. It is different from the "Sender Name" option.
- fundcapitalAnswered on November 10, 2016 at 03:38 PM
Let me try that thanks