- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on November 10, 2016 at 01:59 PM
If you want them to edit the same submission, simply create a autoresponder, and add the edit link: https://www.jotform.com/help/26-Creating-a-Form-Autoresponder
Let us know if you need more help, we will be glad to assist you.
- rkelleyAnswered on November 10, 2016 at 05:44 PMThat was great for the auto respond but somehow I am missing how they can edit it once they get the auto response. Sorry. I went through the directions a few times and yes, I did select the editing submission option. Thanks for your help.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 10, 2016 at 06:58 PM
When they click the edit link in the autoresponder email, it will open the form with their submissions data filled in. If they submit the form once again, it will overwrite the data for their specific submission ID, allowing for them to update their submission.
Each time they need to add a new date, click the edit link from the autoresponder email and add the new data. Submit the form to complete the update.
- rkelleyAnswered on November 11, 2016 at 10:44 AMThat’s great! It was so small at the bottom of my page I didn’t even notice it. You guys rock!
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 11, 2016 at 10:56 AM
On behalf of my colleagues, you're welcome.
I'm glad that it is working for you :)