- vacekAsked on November 11, 2016 at 01:38 PM
Also, any way to send a copy of the original confirmation to someone who hasn't received it ? The submissions page does not have the same look and feel and therefore it is not exactly the same.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on November 11, 2016 at 04:13 PM
I understand that you already tried using the "Forward" option in the Submission page and you don't like it because you preferred the actual autoresponder format. Please try this work around:
1. Please enable the "Send on Edit" option in the "Advanced" tab of the Autoresponder.
2. After that, go to the actual submission and then click the "Edit" button.
3. In the Edit Mode, make sure that the email field is correct. After that, just submit the form.
This will trigger the autoresponder email to be forwarded again to the recipient.
Hope that helps. Thank you.