- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 18, 2016 at 10:52 PM
I suggest you review the different features and allocations for each subscription packages in the JotForm Pricing page here.
this should help you identify the reasons and timing when you will want to upgrade your subscription account.
Also any feedback you have to refine the form would be great.
You can review awesome form themes in the Theme Store.
Contact us anytime if you need further assistance.
- scausAnswered on November 19, 2016 at 06:44 AMOur current form is built on a template in your system. Can you show me how to change the name of file from the existing ‘Professional Development Workshop Registration Form’
- scausAnswered on November 19, 2016 at 06:44 AMFigured – under ‘Preferences’. Next need to work out is how to get system to send automatic thank you email……
- JotForm DeveloperHelenAnswered on November 19, 2016 at 07:23 AM
Thanks for contacting us.
You can change your form title. Click your form at "My Forms" page and "Edit Form". Click your title at the top of the page and edit it.
For the next question;
You can create an autoresponder e-mail for sent thank you e-mail to users after they submitted form.
Click E-mails icon and click "Create New Email" button.
Just select "Autoresponder Email" part and edit e-mail like you want.
I hope it helps. Please let me know if you need any further assistance.
- scausAnswered on November 19, 2016 at 07:44 AMAutomatic thank you email done. Another question please – is it possible to only show the selected fields on notification emails? At present all fields are showing, e.g.:
UNCHECKED: Standup Paddling
I would like it to only show:
- JotForm DeveloperHelenAnswered on November 19, 2016 at 09:01 AM
You can hide unchecked fields on notification e-mails. Please follow these steps:
Click wizard button of your Checklist Widget.
Check "Hide unchecked items" on widget general properties.
If you have any questions or issue, feel free contact us.
- scausAnswered on November 19, 2016 at 05:44 PMThanks!
- scausAnswered on November 19, 2016 at 05:44 PMFantastic. All done. Really looking forward in integrating this into our operation. First day of trail yesterday went really well. Refined it last night with more features and simpler handling. Let’s see how today goes!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 19, 2016 at 07:55 PM
We're glad to be of help. :-)
Contact us anytime should you need assistance again.