- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on November 22, 2016 at 11:17 AM
Please insert this CSS code inside the Configurable List widget:
display: none !important;
Here's a guide on how to insert a CSS code inside the widget:
1. Select the widget field and then click the wand icon.
2. Go to the "Custom CSS" tab and paste the code there.
3. Click the "Update Widget" button when you're done.
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on November 22, 2016 at 05:54 PM
I apologize, I misread your issue. I thought it is the "x" or "remove" button. Please use this CSS code instead:
This will remove the "+" or "add" button. Thank you for understanding.