- DeclynamAsked on November 22, 2016 at 10:46 AM
We are looking to offer 5 options of a payment amount (€5 / €10, €15, €25, and an open field to put in your own amount. We are also looking to give the option of the amount being either a one-off domination or to make it a monthly donation. Is this possible through Stripe?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on November 22, 2016 at 01:22 PM
Please check this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/376-How-to-Have-a-Recurring-Custom-Donation-Payment-Form
And let us know if you need more help.
- DeclynamAnswered on November 28, 2016 at 05:45 AM
Thanks could you check this is set up correctly for monthly payment, it's obviously hard to test as we'd have to wait a month!
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on November 28, 2016 at 06:04 AM
I have checked your form and cloned it in order to test it on my side.
I have seen that your Stripe payment has missing configurations as the following screenshot:
You need to fulfill all of the fields of the integration in order to make it work properly.
I have tested and I have seen that: After fulfilling the missing fields of your Stripe payment, your form will work perfectly and you will receive donations monthly.
If you need more assistance, let us know.
- DeclynamAnswered on November 28, 2016 at 06:44 AMHi Candy,
As the user has a choice of donation amount or of their own choosing, how can I put a price in the Payment wizard? The amount is taken from the Sub total field.
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on November 28, 2016 at 07:16 AM
Hello again Dec,
If you want to let users enter the donation amount themselves, you do not need to add radio buttons and subtotal field. You can delete that fields and you can configure the payment as the following screenshot:
After configuring the payment gateway and your form, users are able to enter the amount field themselves as the following screenshot:
Please also check the example version of your form that is on my side: https://www.jotformpro.com/form/63322910142949
If you need further clarification, let us know.
- DeclynamAnswered on November 28, 2016 at 07:44 AMHi Candy,
We want to off the users a number of set choices (hence the radio buttons) & another option where they can enter their own amount. Is this possible?
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on November 28, 2016 at 08:19 AM
Hello again Dec,
It is possible to set both radio buttons and text field as the following steps:
1. Create another subscription in addition to your "Free" named subscription as the following:
2. Configure the second subscription as I have already told you (as the following screenshot)
3. Save them and your form will be the screenshot below:
If the user chooses the first option, the user is going to pay the value that s/he has already chosen from the radio buttons.
If the user chooses the second option, the user is going to pay the value s/he has entered to the text field.
If you have any question, do not hesitate to ask.
- DeclynamAnswered on November 28, 2016 at 10:07 AM
Could you check the form now Candy?
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on November 28, 2016 at 10:31 AM
I have checked your form and I have seen that it does not work properly as you did not give name to the fields as I have said before as you can see the following screenshots:
Please fulfill all of the configurations and give name to the fields as the following:
If you do not fulfill all the configurations, your form will not work properly and your users will see the following screenshot:
Please be careful about that.
- DeclynamAnswered on November 28, 2016 at 10:44 AMSorry I’ve done that now Candy. How can the check boxes be changed to radio buttons as currently you can select them all and we just want 1 to be selected?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on November 28, 2016 at 11:24 AM
I see that you were already able to change the options to radio buttons so I assume that you solved the problem:
If you have any additional questions please let us know!