- ignitevisibilityAsked on November 22, 2016 at 01:12 PM
My urls have analytics parameters on them. I would like to pull that data into each lead that is recieved. How can i do this?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on November 22, 2016 at 03:29 PM
Are you referring to the submission data? You can find each data in the submissions page. Here's how:
1. In the My Forms page, select the form and click the Submissions button.
2. You can find individual data on this page.
You can also check these widgets:
1. Get Referrer widget - This widget reports all the URL's which referred visitors to your form.
2. Get Form Page URL widget - This widget detects the webpage where you embedded the form and provides the page URL each time the form is submitted.
Hope that helps. If I misunderstood your concern or you have further questions, please contact us again. Thank you.