- m1hunterAsked on November 23, 2016 at 11:32 AMI am getting this error message please help. This site can’t be reached
form.jotform.com’s server DNS address could not be found.DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAINPage URL:
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 23, 2016 at 12:58 PM
I did check your form and it seems to work as expected. I was able to submit is successfully. Please check the screenshot below:
It could be issue related to your DNS cache. I would suggest you to please flush your DNS and see if that solves your problem. You may like to take a look at the following guide on how to flush DNS: https://documentation.cpanel.net/display/CKB/How+To+Clear+Your+DNS+Cache
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if the issue persists.
- m1hunterAnswered on November 23, 2016 at 04:23 PM
I had to flush my DNS Cache what causes this to happen?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 23, 2016 at 07:54 PM
This is a common error on most browsers. The following page should help you understand this error: https://www.wiknix.com/how-to-fix-dns_probe_finished_nxdomain-in-chrome/.
- ChristineAnswered on March 27, 2017 at 08:33 AM
There are simple steps that can lead to solving these problems.
Alter the DNS IP address
Flushing the DNS
Restarting the DNS Client
Resolving the DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NX DOMAIN error in Android