- OSTA2015Asked on November 24, 2016 at 09:25 AM
I am using the Update /Calculate field and this is my scenario
i have a bunch of schools in my school field and some belong to a public board and some belong to a catholic board. presently i am using if school is equal to x school insert public into School Board field but i have 100's of schools that equal ppublic and don't want to make a If school statments for all 100 of them. is there an easier way ?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on November 24, 2016 at 10:10 AM
Another way to setup this to your form is by using the Calculation Values property of dropdown field and Calculation Widget to be used to your conditions. I am currently creating a sample form for you. I will get back to you once I finished creating the sample form.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on November 24, 2016 at 10:23 AM
Here is the sample form that you can check: https://form.jotform.com/63284325282961
To implement the same logic to your form, just follow the instructions provided below:
1. Setup Calculation Values for your Dropdown field (Schools).
2. Add Calculation Widget to your form.
3. Add the Schools field on the formula of the Calculation widget field. You can check this article for more information about Calculation widget: How to Perform Calculation in the Form.
4. Setup conditions as shown below.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.