Browse Article by Topicsmailchimp how to integrate mailchimp mailchimp integration mailchimp opt-in opt-in
Related Forum Questions
- Mailchimp integration not sending Final Welcome Emails
- Last Name field is empty when integrating MailChimp name fields with Full Name field in Jotform
- MailChimp Integration: Unable to forward Birthday to MailChimp
- Subscribers are not added with my Mailchimp Integration
- Fields are not showing up in the MailChimp Integration
- Mailchimp Integration not working for group fields in field mapping screen
- No fields are showing up when trying to map fields in MailChimp Integration
- Jotform to Mailchimp problems
- Need help matching fields in Mailchimp integration
- No available fields in the field mapping screen in Mailchimp integration
How to Integrate with MailChimpLast Update: April 23, 2017
One of the common problems JotForm users encounter is to send newsletter emails to people who previously filled their forms. There are really great tools to send emails, and one of them is MailChimp.
Mailchimp is a great tool to send beautiful newsletters or announcements to your web site users and customers. So, instead of implementing a newsletter feature ourselves, we decided to integrate with them.
So, how can you start using MailChimp integration? Easy!
1. Click SETTINGS at the top
2. Then INTEGRATIONS on the left
3. Look for MAILCHIMP by using the search box
4. Click it to launch the Integration Wizard
If you're still using the previous Form Builder (V3):
Simply click on the new Integrations button in the form builder and click on MailChimp Integration option.
Enter your Mailchimp API key.
Then follow the wizard steps.
One of the great things about our MailChimp integration is that it can add your existing submissions data to your newsletter list. So, in minutes, you will be ready to send newsletters to your visitors. See the following screenshot.
You can also setup to send the information directly to an Opt-in mail.
Allow the user to decide if she wants to be added to the Opt-in list by using a Send if user agrees, so this will work if a check box into the form is ticked.
MailChimp is free up to 2,000 subscribers. So, even if you don’t have an existing account, you should give them a try. Send your users a newsletter and remind them about your web site.
Happy Newsletter Sending Day!