Browse Article by Topicspage redirect success page custom url thank you page redirect
- Redirecting Users to a Different Page
- Create a Custom Thank you page with Auto-redirect
- How to Post Answers to Thank you Page
- Setting Up the Thank You Page
- Send Submission Data via Post Method and Thank You Settings
- How to Create a Custom URL of a Form?
- Change "Thank you" URL Based on a Condition
Related Forum Questions
- Thank you page and redirect link
- Thank You Page not working
- Source code embedded form not redirecting to its Thank You page
- My thank you page is not redirecting to my URL
- Thank you page redirect send me on a blank page
- Can I have a custom url for my form?
- DNS record issue using jotformz.com
- How can I redirect users to a different page after the form is submitted?
- How to change the Thank you page based on selected language of the form?
- Cannot edit my form. Redirects to error page.
Redirecting Users to a Different PageLast Update: March 8, 2017
Do you want people to go to a different page when they've submitted your form? Maybe, you want to redirect them to your homepage after the form is completed. Well, follow the steps below to send your users to any URL you want.
Just click SETTINGS at the top > THANK YOU PAGE on the left > tick REDIRECT TO EXTERNAL LINK > then type in the URL.
If you're using JotForm Version 3:
1. Click the "Thank You" button in toolbar
2. Click the "Redirect to a external link" button in the thank you page wizard
3. Enter the URL of the page and click the "Save Changes" button
4. Click the "X" button at the top and don't forget to save your form.
If you want to redirect the submitter to another URL based on their answer in the form, you can do it by setting up a "Change Thank You URL after submission" condition. Here's a guide on how you can do it: http://www.jotform.com/help/317-Configuring-Change-Thank-You-URL-after-submission-condition.
How'd you do? Do you have any suggestions on improving the wizard or the experience itself? Please tell us in the comments section below.