Browse Article by Topicspage redirect success page custom url
- Redirecting Users to a Different Page
- Setting Up the Thank You Page
- How to Create a Custom URL of a Form?
Related Forum Questions
- forms not navigating to custom url after submi
- My custom URL to prefill next form not working
- Can we create custom URL for the form?
- How can I set up a custom URL for a form?
- How do I change the form link?
- Can I change the form URL from Numeric to Alpha?
- Prepopulate information using custom urls
- Help with setting a URL
- Getting "Slug is in use" error even after deleting the form that used to have the file path(slug) that I need to use for another form.
- Can I customize the url to include our name REYDESALEM in your url?
Redirecting Users to a Different PageLast Update: June 3, 2016
Do you want people to go to a different page when they've submitted your form? Maybe, you want to redirect them to your homepage after the form is completed. Well, follow the steps below to send your users to any URL you want.
1. Click the "Thank You" button in toolbar
2. Click the "Redirect to a external link" button in the thank you page wizard
3. Enter the URL of the page and click the "Save Changes" button
4. Click the "X" button at the top and don't forget to save your form.
If you want to redirect the submitter to another URL based on their answer in the form, you can do it by setting up a "Change Thank You URL after submission" condition. Here's a guide on how you can do it: http://www.jotform.com/help/317-Configuring-Change-Thank-You-URL-after-submission-condition.
How'd you do? Do you have any suggestions on improving the wizard or the experience itself? Please tell us in the comments section below.