Browse Article by Topicspage redirect success page custom url
- Redirecting Users to a Different Page
- Setting Up the Thank You Page
- How to Create a Custom URL of a Form?
Related Forum Questions
- How to have custom URL of my form
- How to customize the form to my company's branding?
- Is it possible to do with a link purchased from google domains but not
- Redirect the form to another URL after submitting
- How do we create a link to a form with a custom URL?
- Getting "Slug is in use" error message when updating the Custom URL of a particular form
- Custom URL for jotform and file uploads
- How can I customize the url of my form to be shorter?
- White label branding for page error
- Username Change Request for "timdwight"
Redirecting Users to a Different PageLast Update: June 3, 2016
Do you want people to go to a different page when they've submitted your form? Maybe, you want to redirect them to your homepage after the form is completed. Well, follow the steps below to send your users to any URL you want.
1. Click the "Thank You" button in toolbar
2. Click the "Redirect to a external link" button in the thank you page wizard
3. Enter the URL of the page and click the "Save Changes" button
4. Click the "X" button at the top and don't forget to save your form.
If you want to redirect the submitter to another URL based on their answer in the form, you can do it by setting up a "Change Thank You URL after submission" condition. Here's a guide on how you can do it: http://www.jotform.com/help/317-Configuring-Change-Thank-You-URL-after-submission-condition.
How'd you do? Do you have any suggestions on improving the wizard or the experience itself? Please tell us in the comments section below.