Browse Article by Topicspage redirect success page custom url
- Redirecting Users to a Different Page
- Setting Up the Thank You Page
- How to Create a Custom URL of a Form?
Related Forum Questions
- How to Create a Custom URL of a Form
- Are custom URL available for JotForm
- Request to change username
- Custom URL for Thank You Page
- Change path of my form
- Pass-in fields not taken into account anymore.
- Force form to be secure
- Why isn't my form grabbing my url parameters on my Wix website??
- How to have custom URL of my form
- How to customize the form to my company's branding?
Redirecting Users to a Different PageLast Update: June 3, 2016
Do you want people to go to a different page when they've submitted your form? Maybe, you want to redirect them to your homepage after the form is completed. Well, follow the steps below to send your users to any URL you want.
1. Click the "Thank You" button in toolbar
2. Click the "Redirect to a external link" button in the thank you page wizard
3. Enter the URL of the page and click the "Save Changes" button
4. Click the "X" button at the top and don't forget to save your form.
If you want to redirect the submitter to another URL based on their answer in the form, you can do it by setting up a "Change Thank You URL after submission" condition. Here's a guide on how you can do it: http://www.jotform.com/help/317-Configuring-Change-Thank-You-URL-after-submission-condition.
How'd you do? Do you have any suggestions on improving the wizard or the experience itself? Please tell us in the comments section below.