Browse Article by Topicspage redirect success page custom url thank you page redirect
- Redirecting Users to a Different Page
- Create a Custom Thank you page with Auto-redirect
- How to Post Answers to Thank you Page
- Setting Up the Thank You Page
- Send Submission Data via Post Method and Thank You Settings
- How to Create a Custom URL of a Form?
- Change Thank You Page URL Based on a Condition
Related Forum Questions
- Conditions: Change Thank You page URL condition is not working
- Custom Thank You URL by conditional logic is not working
- Conditions: Change Thank You page URL is not working
- How can I transfer submission data to our newsletter provider?
- Conditions: Conditional redirect does not work and redirects to a blank page
- Conditions: Not able to redirect to a specific URL based on conditions
- Conditional Redirects
- Redirect to URL in Thank You page is not working
- How to remove the "Now create your own JotForm" branding?
- How to create a custom Thank-You page that redirects back to the form after a few minutes?
Redirecting Users to a Different PageLast Update: March 8, 2017
Do you want people to go to a different page when they've submitted your form? Maybe, you want to redirect them to your homepage after the form is completed. Well, follow the steps below to send your users to any URL you want.
Just click SETTINGS at the top > THANK YOU PAGE on the left > tick REDIRECT TO EXTERNAL LINK > then type in the URL.
If you're using JotForm Version 3:
1. Click the "Thank You" button in toolbar
2. Click the "Redirect to a external link" button in the thank you page wizard
3. Enter the URL of the page and click the "Save Changes" button
4. Click the "X" button at the top and don't forget to save your form.
If you want to redirect the submitter to another URL based on their answer in the form, you can do it by setting up a "Change Thank You URL after submission" condition. Here's a guide on how you can do it: http://www.jotform.com/help/317-Configuring-Change-Thank-You-URL-after-submission-condition.
How'd you do? Do you have any suggestions on improving the wizard or the experience itself? Please tell us in the comments section below.