- ReidsonAsked on December 05, 2016 at 10:05 AM
I am having trouble getting any jotform to embed into a joomla article.
I have installed Sourcerer as instructed in these directions
here is a link to the page
- CharlieAnswered on December 05, 2016 at 11:03 AM
Upon checking this webpage http://staging4.madisoncountyky.us/index.php/building-zoning/handicap-access-violation, I cannot find any trace of a JotForm embed code.
May I know where you inserted the embed code? Because it seems like it was not properly placed on an area where it should be. Or the extension that you might be using is not enabled.
Also, you can try another method, you can find "Joomla" under the Publish->Platforms page. Here's how:
1. First, click the "Publish" button.
2. Navigate to "Platforms" tab and search for Joomla. Click "Joomla" in the selection.
3. Now you will see the embed code and the steps on how to embed your form there. You can follow these steps and see if that works.
Let us know if that helps.
- ReidsonAnswered on December 05, 2016 at 01:31 PM
That is what I did, take another look now and see if you can tell.
I am using the JCE Content Editor, installed the Sourcerer plugin, went to the article, hit the insert code button and pasted the embed code between the source tags and saved.
- CharlieAnswered on December 05, 2016 at 01:53 PM
I am seeing the code in the source code of your website, but it is not displaying in view. Could you try re-embedding the form using the iFrame embed code instead? Here's a guide about it: https://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-form-iFrame-code. Instead of using the <script> code, try that one instead. It seems like there's a design or CSS issue in your website that causes the form's appearance or display to not show up in view.
- ReidsonAnswered on December 05, 2016 at 02:03 PM
that seemed to do it, I did not think that would work so I never tried it; but it works like a champ. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on December 05, 2016 at 04:04 PM
I'm glad you're all set and we appreciate you keeping us posted. If you have other questions, don't hesitate to open a new thread so we can help.