- lfacAsked on December 11, 2016 at 07:33 PM
Dear JotForm team,
it appears that some users are experiencing difficulties when filling the following form : https://form.jotform.co/63070410052843 .
Some fields are impossible to fill, especially the one that are of "configurable list" type.
Could you please investigate and help us solve this problem ?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 11, 2016 at 11:33 PM
I test your form https://form.jotform.co/63070410052843 but I could not reproduce the issue using the URL of your form.
Is your form perhaps was published on a website?
Can you share to us the URL of your website where we can also test the actual form used. Maybe the problem happens only on the published form won the website page.
We will wait for your updated response.
- lfacAnswered on December 12, 2016 at 12:30 AM
Thank you for your quick response. Here is the link to the URL of our website, where the form is embedded : http://lfac.lyceefrancoaustralien-efs.org/?page_id=16 .
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on December 12, 2016 at 01:57 AM
I was able to replicate the issue. I didn't see the configurable list on your website. See image below:
However, I was not able to replicate the issue using the form direct link. See image below:
Please try this, re-embed your form using iFrame method. Here's the guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-form-iFrame-code
Let us know how it goes. Thank you.
- lfacAnswered on December 12, 2016 at 08:12 PM
It is working! Thank you John for the fix!
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on December 13, 2016 at 01:59 AM
My pleasure. :)
Feel free to open a new thread if you need help. Cheers!