- SimplyglitzyAsked on December 13, 2016 at 09:29 AM
Ever since you upgraded your system it has been HORRIBLE! I can't upload pictures half the time - it does not let me. I never had a problem before. Now this is HINDERING my business.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on December 13, 2016 at 10:06 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. To further check the issue, may I know which form you are having this issue? Are you encountering any error when uploading images? Can you provide us a screenshot of the error message you receive so we can further investigate the issue? To add a screenshot on this thread, just follow the instructions provided in this article: How to add screenshots images to questions to the support forum.
We will wait for your response.
- SimplyglitzyAnswered on December 13, 2016 at 10:35 AM
Every form I make I have an issue. It will upload a blank photo. When I go to try and change the photo it will not upload it from there either.
- SimplyglitzyAnswered on December 13, 2016 at 10:36 AM
Even now, I have inserted the photo of the screen shot and it's not uploading. Unbelievable
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on December 13, 2016 at 10:55 AM
I cloned your form (http://www.jotform.us/form/63136865533157) and add an image field on the form but I was not able to replicate the issue you are encountering. I was able to upload an image to the image field properly.
Clearing your form cache might solve the issue you are encountering. I have cleared your form cache. Can you please test again and see if you will still encounter the issue? You can also clear your form cache on your end, just follow the instructions provided in this article: How to Clear Your Form Cache.
- SimplyglitzyAnswered on December 13, 2016 at 10:56 AM
I have cleared cache, I have used a different browser entirely. Yes the add image comes up, but once I upload, the photo is not there - as seen in my screen shot that finally decided to post
- BorisAnswered on December 13, 2016 at 12:23 PM
We're sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing.
I have cloned your form into my account for testing, and your image does appear to be loading fine now, at least in the cloned version:
1. When the issue occurs, please take a look at your Browser Console, and see if there are any errors:
If there are errors, you can take a screenshot of them and upload them on our forum along with your post, by following these instructions:
2. I see that you are using the Chrome browser. To rule out a possible browser extension conflict, such as from using an ad-blocker, could you please try using a different browser such as Firefox? Preferably without any ad-blockers installed, and in Private or Incognito mode if possible.
3. In case that the issue persists even on another browser with no extensions and in Private mode, please let us know, and if you know approximately when the issue started manifesting for you that piece of information might help narrowing down the cause as well.