- BouraneAsked on December 13, 2016 at 09:32 AM
- JotForm SupportemilyAnswered on December 13, 2016 at 09:50 AM
We are sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please provide us more details about your problem with the form ID that you are having problem with?
Waiting for your response.
- BouraneAnswered on December 13, 2016 at 09:53 AM
user name: firstname.lastname@example.org
i checked all active forms with no submissions saved
although there was lot of submissions
- BouraneAnswered on December 13, 2016 at 10:21 AM
is it too hard to have an answer ?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on December 13, 2016 at 11:43 AM
You can check all activity logs that are happening to your account. Here's a guide on: How-to-View-Your-Account-Activity-Logs.
Please check your Trash folder or My Forms folder, if the form with submissions you're looking for is there. See the image below:
If that is not what you need, please provide the form IDs or form URLs of the affected forms so that we can further investigate.
We'll wait for your response. Thank you for your cooperation.