- KadeJMAnswered on December 14, 2016 at 12:21 PM
To set up your form to get a value and pull that into your stripe payment integration it can be found under your additional settings when you use the product mode for "user defined amount".
Please see https://www.jotform.com/help/275-How-to-Pass-a-Calculation-to-a-Payment-Field for more details to get started with it.
- devincornellAnswered on December 14, 2016 at 12:45 PMI can use that to pass the calculated total, but I don’t see how to adjust the currency.
- KadeJMAnswered on December 14, 2016 at 01:59 PM
I apologize for the misunderstanding.
Do you mean you want to change the currency from usd to pounds etc? Or?
If not then please clarify this more so that we can assist you better.
- devincornellAnswered on December 14, 2016 at 02:03 PM
I have US customers who I want to charge is USD and Canadian customers that I want to charge in CDN.
I am able to detect which country they are in using the location widget.
- KadeJMAnswered on December 14, 2016 at 03:16 PM
Thank you kindly for the additional information you've provided.
Depending on the type of payment integration you're planning on using usually there is a setting that we have for it self-titled as "currency" allowing you to pick and set it.
Here's an example from the paypal integration: