- dominik479Asked on December 15, 2016 at 01:23 PM
Ive set an xmas theme on my jotform...
...but Santa and Rudolf are cut off at the top. I've tried to fix it but I can't do it, is someone able to fix this so that the whole picture is showing and they aren't cut off at the neck?
thank you very much!
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on December 15, 2016 at 03:44 PM
Hey Jeniffer, I checked the form you included on your post https://form.jotform.com/62636755472969 but I don't see the Santa/Rudolph header image. This is what I saw:
To fix this and move the image down a bit, do the following in this order:
1. Go to this page https://www.jotform.com/theme-store/theme/santas-buddy and click USE THEME
2. Pick the form you want to apply the theme to (Unit Visit Appointments)
3. Go back to the Form Builder
4. Inject the following CSS Codes:
margin-top: 160px !important;
5. Here's how/where to inject them:
Complete guide: How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes
- dominik479Answered on December 15, 2016 at 03:59 PM
this does work, however it inserts a header at the bottom of the page. When I delete it, santa and Rudolph are cut again!
Nevermind, ive fixed it by deleting a space in the css.
thank you so much, now it looks wonderful.
- dominik479Answered on December 15, 2016 at 04:45 PMThis inserts a header into the bottom!
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on December 15, 2016 at 07:06 PM
I checked your form, but I'm not sure if the issue persists?
This is what I see at the bottom of your page:
If I misunderstood your problem please let us know.