- bwhittington12Asked on December 29, 2016 at 11:13 AM
I have created a form and everything is added. I connected PayPal Pro to it for the payment.
I added the form to my website and once the whole form is filled out including payment info, after hitting submit button, nothing happens. It says "Please Wait" and the payment and info dosent go through. I have tried multiple things. I am not sure how it get the form to become completed.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 29, 2016 at 12:05 PM
The form is placed in the website using oEmbed method. Are you using our oEmbed plugin? If not, try to install it and re-add the form.
If the issue persists, then I would suggest choosing any of the following solutions:
1. Embed the form using our Embed Form plugin for WordPress: https://wordpress.org/plugins/embed-form/.
2. Embed the form using our iframe method: https://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 29, 2016 at 12:07 PM
By the way, here's the error that's causing the problem in the form:
It's a security problem when the default oEmbed in WordPress is used. Using our plugin should work.
- bwhittington12Answered on December 29, 2016 at 12:45 PMI used y’alls plug in and this is still happening :( I followed the order of how to add all the payments and everything its all step by step. Not sure whats going wrong.
I attached a picture to show you I used y’alls plug in and also how it stays on please wait.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 29, 2016 at 01:57 PM
I'm sorry, but this support forum can't accept any email attachment. You have to access this thread and use the image tool to upload.
The payment field is working, it's an error on the page in terms of the security. This is not an issue with the form alone, but with the WordPress security. You can see in my screenshot that the page has blocked the submit URL of the form.
If our oEmbed and Embed Form plugins won't work for you, I would recommend using the iframe embed method (https://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code).