- stemplusAsked on January 03, 2017 at 08:44 AM
Thank you .. it works, one problem, though. On my Gift Certificate page, I used the design method of making the form responsive (the widget created funky background lines) and while it is now responsive, the button texts do not show up. Here is the link to the page:
The text on the button on the registration page, however, shows up nicely on the phone.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 03, 2017 at 08:48 AM
The texts are there, here's my screenshot of the form:
I think you've figured this out already. If you are still getting the issue, please update us here so we can investigate further.
- stemplusAnswered on January 03, 2017 at 10:11 AM
It doesn't work when I look at the page from my mobile device (altho it works on desktop).
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 03, 2017 at 11:31 AM
You said the other on your last reply :) Anyways, the text is there, but there's an issue on the responsive layout on IOS devices. It's fine on Android.
I am now working on the responsive issue. I'll let you know when it's done. Please don't make any changes until I give you the update here.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 03, 2017 at 11:37 AM
It's fixed. Please check and confirm on your end.
- stemplusAnswered on January 03, 2017 at 12:12 PM
Yes, I see it's fixed but now the background is funky (similar to what happened when I used the widget instead of checking off the responsive checkbox in the design function.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 03, 2017 at 01:28 PM
My apologies. Do you mean this background: https://www.jotform.com/images/backgrounds/bright_squares.png? If yes, I can remove this for you. Or, you can do it in the designer. It's under Background Image settings.