- SamanthaAsked on January 04, 2017 at 05:39 PM
I am interested in using a form building service and before I do I need to have some questions answered?
1. The most important thing for me is to be able to export the data the individual data to excel. Is that a feature of your starter package?
2. How many fields are included?
3. I would like to customize the form with our business logo. Can I do that?
Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you soon!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 04, 2017 at 10:13 PM
1. You can only export all your form submissions data into a single excel file. Guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/73-How-to-Download-Form-Submissions-as-Excel-CSV-PDF
However, with PDF format, you can export the submissions individually.
2. You can add fields as many as you want in your form if that's what you mean.
3. Yes, definitely. You can customize the form in any way you want. You can add images in your form using the image tool.
You can also add an image in the heading tool. This is where users usually put their image logo.
If you have more questions, let us know.