- giusyanatrielloAsked on January 10, 2017 at 09:35 AM
how can I change the language of the program so that the manual is in Italian?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 10, 2017 at 11:25 AM
You can enable the Language Translations tool in the Preferences wizard. Here's how:
1. In the Form Builder, click the "Preferences" button.
2. In the Preferences wizard under the General tab, scroll down and you'll see the "Translations" option. Please click the "Enable" button.
3. After that, you just need to add the language that you want and make it as a default.
The complete user guide can be found on this link: https://www.jotform.com/help/298-How-to-Make-your-Forms-Multilingual.
Hope that helps. Thank you.