- davidmollerAsked on January 17, 2017 at 07:53 PM
I keep paying...then a partial credit comes back, then you downgrade me, then I cant use my forms, so I pay again, you charge me....then you downgrade me again and can't use the forms.
the last one I paid the 39 on January 14th, receipt #2492-3166, and yesterday I got another downgrade notice...and today I can't use the forms again.
what can we do to resolve this? I am supposed to have the non-profit rate, which I selected that plan, but no confirmation, and no active subscription (even know I paid the 39 a few days ago).
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 18, 2017 at 01:20 AM
The cancellation is caused by your subscription through Paypal. We've canceled that one to avoid duplicates. The cancellation overrides your non-profit Silver payment causing our system to downgrade your account to the free plan.
I've fixed this for you. You should be all set now. If there are issues, let us know by creating a new thread and don't make a new payment unless we advise you to do it.
- davidmollerAnswered on January 18, 2017 at 09:45 AMIt I have been charged $39 monthly (not the NPO rate) on my chase credit card, not through PayPal. Paypal was used over a year ago? I take it the PayPal was just still in your system from then. Will my card continue to get charged 39 as it has been?
Sent from my iPhone
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on January 18, 2017 at 11:12 AM
I see that the account is now corrected with the Silver monthly subscription plan at Non-profit discounted price. The PayPal subscription was active till Dec 2016 and your account was holding Silver subscription status. This PayPal subscription is now canceled, the account should be renewed with the discounted price using the card.
Since there was a duplicate charge on 15 Dec 2016 using PayPal and CC for your account, I have sent a request to refund the PayPal charge. Please allow 5 to 7 business days to process the refund.
If you have any other questions, please let us know. We will be happy to help.
- davidmollerAnswered on January 18, 2017 at 11:45 AMAwesome! Thank you. I was completely lost with the emails confirming a charge, then a few days later a refund.
Have a great day,
Sent from my iPhone
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on January 18, 2017 at 12:21 PM
No problem. You may view the invoices from the billing section after you login to your JotForm account.
Hope this information helps!