- DanaTate1Asked on January 19, 2017 at 02:17 PM
I created and have been using a Jotform for accepting Stripe payments for several years. All of the sudden, when trying to post a payment on the jotform on my website, it does not even attempt to process with Stripe, it immediately gives me a pop up that states "Payment Error" and try again.
I went into my jotform account, verified that my form is properly connected to Stripe, deleted the old form on my website and copied the html of the jotform and loaded the form to my site to no avail. I contacted Stripe and they have verified there is no issue on their end, that it is coming from jotform. Help
- kmm005Answered on January 19, 2017 at 03:59 PM
This seems to be broken for everyone! Hey JotForm - FIX THIS!
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 19, 2017 at 07:44 PM
We are alerting now our Developers about this issue, thank you for reporting this to us.
- JotForm SupportpaulsimpsonAnswered on January 19, 2017 at 11:50 PM
We apologize for the problems you have been experiencing. Our team have been working on the problem and you form payments should now be going through successfully.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on January 28, 2017 at 06:40 AM
In order to provider you better assistance, I have moved your question on to another thread. We'll respond to your concern in a short while.