- pavasarsAsked on January 20, 2017 at 03:55 AM
I want multiple options to be checked by default in a multiple choice question, but i can only select one, because the selection in your question is a dropdown bar. Is there a way to do so, it's quite important.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on January 20, 2017 at 04:11 AM
- pavasarsAnswered on January 20, 2017 at 09:21 AM
Noooo, I have to redo my 122 question form with finished conditonssss. :D
Have a nice weekend.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on January 20, 2017 at 11:50 AM
You may choose multiple selections by clicking on Selected icon in the tool bar.
Hope this information helps!
- xe7enAnswered on February 20, 2017 at 03:32 AM
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on February 20, 2017 at 04:21 AM
I have moved your question to separate thread and we will provide you an answer there shortly.