- tatianaclickautosAsked on February 01, 2017 at 09:43 AM
Me gustaría saber cómo hacer para que mis formularios lleguen directamente a mi email y no solo a la plataforma de Jotform.
¿Me pueden ayudar?
- kutluAnswered on February 01, 2017 at 10:11 AM
Please follow the instructions below to set up e mail notifications.
And if you are using the new version 4.0. the setting is in the 'Settings -> Emails' tab as follows
- JotForm DeveloperHelenAnswered on February 01, 2017 at 10:11 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
As I understood you correctly, you want to send Notification e-mail and able to get email notifications whenever a response comes to your web form.
Please follow these steps:
1. Click "Settings" and go to the Settings page.
2. Select E-mails part.
3. Click "+" icon for adding new E-mail.
4. Select "Notification E-mail".
5. If you go to "Recipients" part, you can see your e-mail address on "recipient e-mail" part.
6. Just click "Save" button. That's it!
Now, you can receive your Notification e-mails after user submitted your form.
If you have any questions or issue, feel free contact us.