What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
How can I set transparent form background?Asked by sstte18 on February 03, 2017 at 07:36 AM
I have a few questions:
- is there a way to make the background of the form transparent so that it looks more like part of our website? Vs the white background?- If I want to ask people to volunteer to pay the cc fee that we are being charged (2.2% of transaction plus $0.30), how can I make that an option within the same form?
Thank you for contacting us.
- is there a way to make the background of the form transparent so that it looks more like part of our website? Vs the white background?
Yes. You can change your background color, you can make it transparent or white. Please follow these Steps:
1. Click the "Form Designer" button at the right of the Builder page.
2. Click "Advanced Designer" button.
3. You can change "Background Color" and "Frame color" from the right panel.
I have moved your other question to another thread. You can follow your answer via this link: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1055820
If you have any questions or issue, feel free contact us.