- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on February 06, 2017 at 02:31 PM
You can check Email History and verify if the autoresponder email was sent to the recipient or not. According to your Email History, that email address is in the bounce list. I have removed it from the bounce list now.
The bounce list is a feature wherein the email address will be added in the list if the emails coming from JotForm are being rejected by the email recipient. One of the purpose of the bounce list is to determine if there are any errors in sending emails to the recipients. Here are some examples:
1. Mailbox is full
2. Email address is non-existent
3. Incorrect email address
4. Blocked by your email provider
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- glk1234Answered on February 06, 2017 at 02:45 PMthank you
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on February 06, 2017 at 03:49 PM
You are welcome. If you need further assistance, please let us know. Thank you.