- Alan JackAsked on February 08, 2017 at 04:35 PM
I have tried to upload a fillable pdf using https://www.jotform.com/fillable-pdf-form-creator/ and getting emails back saying it was unable to upload,is there another way to do this .
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 08, 2017 at 05:14 PM
The only fillable PDF forms that can be imported to JotForm are the ones from FormsCentral? Is it a FormsCentral PDF form the on you are trying to import?
- midclydeAnswered on February 08, 2017 at 05:46 PMThanks for the reply
No its a form from Adobe Acrobat DC .
I will try the Forms Central
- midclydeAnswered on February 08, 2017 at 05:46 PMHi again I had a look at Forms Central and they have a page saying.
On July 28 2015, FormsCentral was officially retired from service.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 08, 2017 at 07:10 PM
Correct, Adobe FormsCentral retired, so any user who had downloaded their FormsCentral forms to their local drive can upload it to JotForm. Since your forms isn't a FormsCentral PDF form, then it will not be possible to upload it to your account.
You will need to recreate your form from the scratch in JotForm, and then convert it to a fillable PDF if you want to: https://www.jotform.com/help/212-How-to-Create-a-PDF-Form
- midclydeAnswered on February 11, 2017 at 02:45 PMHi I have recreated my form from scratch as you suggested,converted it into a PDF and still unable to make it fillable.
Anything else you can suggest .
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on February 11, 2017 at 05:51 PM
I have checked your account and I only see 4 forms in it. Three of which are in the Trash Folder. The only form in the MyForms Folder is currently set as disabled.
If you have re-created the said PDF form to your Jotform account, please try to create a PDF form of that newly created form. If, in any case, you encounter any issues, please provide us the link to the form that you've created and we will try to reproduce the issue on our end.