- email@example.comAsked on February 27, 2017 at 08:22 AM
I am creating a form that has medical consent statements on it. I need the consent portion to print from the submissions along with the signature portion.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on February 27, 2017 at 11:41 AM
In the Submissions page, you can download the form submission as a PDF file. Please try to enable the "Show Headers and Texts" option before downloading the PDF file. Here's a guide:
1. In My Forms, select the form and then click the "Submissions" button.
2. In the Submissions page, click the "options" icon and then enable the "Show Headers and Texts". Click the "options" icon again to save the changes.
3. After enabling that option, click the "PDF" button and then select the "Download PDF" option.
Hope that helps. Thank you.