- Mariearg9Asked on March 16, 2017 at 06:15 PM
also can it schedule sync w your iPhone calendar ?
- IanAnswered on March 16, 2017 at 10:04 PM
In order to send an email after a fix interval as a reminder, you can simply follow the instructions below:
1. Open Emails Wizard on builder.
2. Select autoresponder email that you want to delay its delivery time.
3. Click on Advanced tab.
4. Select schedule date on the dropdown menu in the Set Email Time section.
Then, your responses will be sent after selected time delay for each submission.
As of now Sync with Iphone calendar is not possible.
Hope this helps for you.
- Mariearg9Answered on March 17, 2017 at 04:46 AMSo I have updated my form so clients have to select which type of session they are booking as in (newborn maternity family etc) I would like a different auto response email sent to help them prepare for the type of session they are booking . How do you do this ?Also if they select maternity session I'd like to upload small photos of the maternity gowns I offer so they can select the ones they want me to bring right there from the booking form rather than having to send them photos each time of all my gowns .
Also I would like a different email sent for each different locations they choose with the directions on how to get there etc. Is this possible as well?And one more thing ... I would like an automatic reminder email one day prior to the scheduled session without me having to log in to jot form to send it ?
ThNks for your help!
- CharlieAnswered on March 17, 2017 at 06:59 AM
To better understand the email alerts of JotForm, please check this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/30-Explanation-of-Email-Notification-and-Autoresponder-Settings. You can edit the email template or content in the email wizard. You can also create multiple email alerts.
For the other concerns, I have opened separate threads for them.
Please refer to those links accordingly.