- austintowngraceAsked on March 20, 2017 at 01:26 PM
I used one of the sample themes for my form. I have published it, but see now that when someone opens it the page title which shows on the tab of your internet browser (not sure of real term, but hope I described it well enough), it shows the name of the church and its form title and not our form page title. How do I fix this... I cannot find anywhere that I have access to that.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 20, 2017 at 05:00 PM
You can change the Page Title to update the form title in the browser tab. Here's how:
1. In Form Builder V4, click the "Settings" menu. Go to "Form Settings" section and then click the "Show More Options" button.
2. Scroll down and you'll see the "Page Title". Please change it to your preferences.
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- austintowngraceAnswered on March 20, 2017 at 05:18 PM