- garymichaelAsked on March 31, 2017 at 03:29 PM
How do you reduce the space between fields with multiple columns?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 31, 2017 at 05:21 PM
You can use custom CSS code to adjust the spaces between the columns. Please follow these steps:
1. First, please remove this CSS code in your form.
2. After that, please insert this CSS code:
padding-left: 25px !important;
padding-right: 0px !important;
padding-left: 100px !important;
Here's a guide on How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes. Here's the result:
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- garymichaelAnswered on March 31, 2017 at 05:45 PMHow can I add vertical space between #header 21 and the other fields?
Below the divider line. It's too close to each other.
- garymichaelAnswered on March 31, 2017 at 06:45 PMNevermind just tried the space widget :-) cool
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on April 01, 2017 at 05:02 AM
Glad to hear that your issue is now resolved. Please don't hesitate to open a new thread if you need any help. Thank you.