- adelinagrossAsked on April 25, 2017 at 02:26 PM
I need to do a form which has multiple dates and times and I need that it does not allow users to register for those times that are not available or that out of range.. Is tis possible within your platform
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on April 25, 2017 at 04:18 PM
I saw that you posted same question on this thread:
Have you tested Appointment slot widget, like my colleage suggested you?
Another way is to use our Unique question feature to prevent duplicated submissions for same date and time.
For this workaround you will need Date time field for dates, radio button field for time options and text box field that will be used for Unique question feature.
To text box field you will pass values from date and time field with conditional logic.
Here is my demo form: https://form.jotformpro.com/71145954972970
Feel free to test it and clone it.
For example on my demo form Tue Apr 25 2017 09:45 is not available.
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- adelinagrossAnswered on April 25, 2017 at 04:27 PM
I did. I was able to work with the time slots. At this moment all I need is that the form doesn't accept any other appointment after 11:00 AM on the 4th day. How can I do that. it didn't allow me to insert the form on mine
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on April 25, 2017 at 06:42 PM
You can setup your form to get disabled on a specific date to avoid receiving more submissions.
1) Click on "Settings".
2) Click on "Form Settings".
3) Then select the "Disabled on date" option from the "Form Status" setting.
4) Set the date and time when the form will be disabled:
Let us know if you need more help, we will be glad to assist you.