- dynamicevidenceAsked on May 24, 2017 at 03:24 PM
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on May 24, 2017 at 04:45 PM
Here is how to send the form via email: https://www.jotform.com/help/303-How-to-Send-a-Form-via-Email
Open a new thread if you need anything else, we will be glad to assist you.
- dynamicevidenceAnswered on May 24, 2017 at 05:43 PMBut does this show the full form in the email? Not just a link right?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on May 24, 2017 at 07:10 PM
You could embed your form to the email by pasting the form's source code to the body of your email as HTML. Please see how to get the full source code of your form: https://www.jotform.com/help/104-How-to-get-the-Full-Source-Code-of-your-Form
However, be aware that some email clients have very limited support to HTML emails causing some or all parts of your form to not display as expected.
That's why we recommend you to send form via email according to the guide. Let us know if you have more questions.
- dynamicevidenceAnswered on May 24, 2017 at 09:43 PMThank you!