- Metro4Rent_WilliamAsked on May 26, 2017 at 07:03 AM
Is there a way to select a submission and have the notification email resent for that submission?
- In the submissions grid - select one item and click on "resend notification emails" and the emails go out as if the form had just been submitted
- In the notifications configuration screen - there's a button for "Test Email" - if we could click on that and it allows me to select one of the actual submissions so the email test notification goes out with live data.
or- even if we could download the submission as a CSV / Excel but with the headings as the Unique Name field instead of the visible question on the form. For example - my form may have a question of "Legal Name" and that's the field heading that's in the CSV submission download. But I assigned it a Unique Name as "Applicant_Name". That Unique Name matches with my database field name and it would make it so much easier to import the data into my database if the download headings were the Unique Name and not the Question on the form.
I hope that makes sense.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on May 26, 2017 at 07:37 AM
If I understand your question correctly, you want to resend the submission email. Is that correct?
Please note that the only way for the submission emails to be triggered again is to edit the submission and click on the submit button of your form. Here are the steps you need to follow:
#. Edit your form's notification email alert and enable the "Send on Edit" under advanced tab. Please check the screenshot below:
#2. Go to your form's submission page, click on the edit button and then submit the form by clicking on the submit button of form.
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on May 26, 2017 at 07:40 AM
I have moved your other question to a new thread so that we can address it separately. You will be answered in the following thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1155457