- dmillerascaAsked on May 26, 2017 at 04:57 PM
Someone just said they completed the survey but I didn't get the email notice and there are no submissions with the form:
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on May 26, 2017 at 05:21 PM
I checked your form and did not see any recent submissions. Are your certain they completed the form? As far as I can tell, there was no email due to no submission being completed.
- dmillerascaAnswered on May 26, 2017 at 05:43 PMThis is the email someone sent to me saying they did and the email I originally sent out so I would think they did if they said DONE
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 26, 2017 at 06:25 PM
I reviewed your form and I also do not see an existing submission in the form at this time.
Actually its quite weird because your form here do not have Submit button.
How will the respondent suppose to submit the form?
I suggest you review the form in your Form Builder. Add the Submit button as needed.
Let us know if issue persist.
- dmillerascaAnswered on May 29, 2017 at 09:43 AMI see that too! I didn't realise I forgot that! Thanks
Sent from my iPhone